Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our New Grand-daughter Serenity Guinefsaga Owen

We are very proud to announce the birth of our new grand-daughter and 4th grandchild Serenity Guinefsaga Owen. Here are the vital statistics:
    Time of Birth: 5:00pm on August 8, 2010    Weight:  7 pounds and 11 ounces    Height: 20.5 inches long  
Here is the info about her name that Samantha posted on The Owen Family Adventures Blog
"Serenity's middle name is Chamorro and means "well being, good fortune" and was chosen because it's meaning is basically the same as what all of our kids' middle names mean (Titus =Ungilbesul, Palauan-well cared for, not lacking anything; Courage=Eudaimonia, Greek-the good,virtuous life)."
 
I wanted to wait until Joyce got there and sent me some pictures before I posted about it here. Joyce got back to Guam on Tuesday night and sent me these pictures...
3 very cute smiles here
I think grandma and Titus love this new addition to our family! :) 
I am sure there will be more pictures to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how precious. We are both so blessed with new little ones. She's beautiful!