Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am Back on Guam

After 15 hours of flying time I am back on Guam. I left Sacramento on Sunday afternoon, over-nighted near LAX. and then flew Monday to Guam through Honolulu. I arrived about 7 PM on Tuesday. It was great to see the Plaxtons, Michael, Titus, Courage and, of course, Joyce at the airport to greet me. Upon arrival we went right over to see Serenity. Even though I was pretty much wiped out from the trip I was very excited to see her for the first time. After a brief visit we headed back to our house where I tried to stay up past 9 PM to help get over jet lag. It hasn't done much good yet as I have awakened before 3 AM both mornings and gotten out of bed at 4. It will take about a week to get over it. I am already back in the office preparing for the semester which will start, for faculty and staff, on Monday. We have almost full dorms and it looks like we are headed for another exciting year at PIU. I am excited and looking forward to it.
Courage and Titus like to get their pictures taken with the baby


Picture of Mike, Sam and family in their new house
 After Joyce left I stayed with my mom and dad in El Dorado CA. It was nice to have a week to kick back there and visit with family. Thank you for praying for my dad. He started doing a lot better before I left.

No comments: