Tuesday, December 09, 2014

PIU Staff Christmas Party

group

SAMSUNGAnother one of the traditional end of Fall semester activities at PIU is the annual staff Christmas party. This year we held it at the Taste Restaurant in the Westin Hotel. They have an amazing buffet for a very reasonable price. I especially enjoyed the many varieties of sashimi and I think I may have made 3 or 4 visits to the dessert counter (Joyce and I are “toasting” here with our desserts). It was a fun night and I don’t think I have laughed that much in a while. We had a white elephant gift exchange and, thanks to several local businesses, vendors and board members who donated some very nice prizes, all of our faculty and staff won something in our raffle. Celia, Nino, Samantha and the admin team did a great job planning the evening. Another good night and good memory at PIU on Guam.

SAMSUNG            xmas party (14)

I did manage to keep my chocolates in the gift exchange. Joyce was not able to retain this very cool Darth Vader. Joyce and Kita made a few trips to the food line

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            xmas party (15)

Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the evening

No comments: