Thursday, February 05, 2015

Owen’s in Hong Kong #1

SAMSUNG            This past week Joyce and I have been in Hong Kong. I have been part of a TRACS team evaluating Bethel Bible Seminary in Hong Kong. When I made my reservations to come, my flights necessitated an extra day and a half stay at each end of the trip. So I asked Joyce if she wanted to come with me. We have never done that before so she was excited to come. We arrived Saturday night and joined the other TRACS team members for a guided tour of Hong Kong island (right). This included a trip of Victoria’s Peak and a boat ride around the harbor. Here are a few pictures of the day.

SAMSUNG

It was a cold, foggy day so we were wearing the extra layers of clothing

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

We enjoyed the boat ride around the harbor

SAMSUNG

Looked around at the floating restaurant

Did the tourist things

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys got to go to Hong Kong together! Enjoy the time (including the meetings)!