Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Test Post

Picture 87I have been having a lot of problems uploading pictures to this blog. The new picture uploader has been creating all kinds of problems for me. It uploads the pictures OK, but then refuses (sometimes) to load them into the blog. I have tried it with IE Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and get the same intermittent, frustrating problems. I read in one of the forums that Windows Live Writer was a way of avoiding the problem. So I am going to give it a try and see if this would be a good way to make blog posts. If anyone out there has a better solution to the problem please let me know by posting a comment or sending me and email. If you see this post with a picture of me then Windows Live Writer worked – at least this time.

1 comment:

Brad Boydston said...

I am not currently having any problems with the picture loader. I went through a short spell where it was hanging up as you describe. But it fixed itself.

Options:
1. If you are using the beta version switch back to the stable version

2. See what happens if you upload in html mode

3. See what happens if you try to upload through a different computer altogether