Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bethel Bible Seminary

As promised here is a post to get you caught up on what I have been doing lately. Last week I was in Hong Kong for a TRACS (accrediting agency) team visit to Bethel Bible Seminary. They are seeking to become candidates for accreditation with TRACS and Lisa Collins (PIU librarian) and I were part of the team that evaluated them. I had a good time meeting the faculty, staff and administration of the school and they did a great job taking care of us. We were able to be a help to them and I always find I learn a lot about how to operate a college from each visiting team trip I participate in. The picture on the left is of the TRACS team with the administrators, faculty and staff of BBS standing behind us. On the right I am, as the team chair, leading the team in announcing the findings of the evaluation.

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The TRACS team prepares for the visit in the hotel

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

The entrance to the Seminary, and Dr. Pramanik, the TRACS representative entertaining us with some cool tunes on the piano in the main classroom.

SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

This was the view from my hotel room in the Regal Oriental

No comments: