Sunday, May 19, 2013

Update

SAMSUNG            Just a brief note. You may have been wondering where I have been. I am on the road. Last week I was in Hong Kong with a TRACS visitation team at Bethel Bible Seminary. I returned to Guam last Thursday for a few hours and then headed to Pohnpei to be one of the graduation speakers at Ohwa Christian School. This morning I met with several interested Pohnpeian high school graduates and their parents to talk about PIU. Most said they are planning to come and I urged them to get their applications in right away, along with the financial aid and scholarship forms. I had a good time getting to know them a little bit. Wednesday I will head to Hawaii for meetings with some possible partners for PIU and will get back to Guam just in time to catch our fund-raising barbecue on Saturday  night. I have been taking pictures and will post some more when I am able to get to more reliable and faster internet.

No comments: