Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am in California

I left Hawaii last night and arrived in LA this morning at 5 AM. I had a good meeting in Hawaii with Randy Furushima, the president of HITS and am still hopeful that we will be able to run our programs in Honolulu and work with the faculty and students of HITS. I was a little disappointed that I did not get a chance to meet and talk with more of the people there. The picture is from the window of my hotel room in Honolulu. I am now at the house of my son Michael and his family. I have been enjoying renewing my relationship with my grandson Titus and granddaughter Courage. We have already read several books together, "rocked out" on Titus' new guitars (pictured), raced through the apartment and "shot" each other. Courage tries to get involved in all this and looks like she will take off crawling at any moment. My meetings here start tomorrow. I would appreciate your prayers for God's guidance.

No comments: