Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am Back on Guam

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         After a full day of travel – up at 4.30 AM Monday to go to DFW to catch a flight at 6.30 (Joyce drove me to the airport although I am pretty sure she was half asleep most of the trip.) – 1 hour flight to Houston – then an 8 hour flight from Houston to Honolulu. After less than an hour in the Hawaii airport a seven hour flight to Guam and I arrived on Guam at 6 PM on Tuesday evening. I had a good night’s rest last night and am getting ready to head to the PIU office in a few minutes. I enjoyed meeting a lot of good people during the two weeks on the mainland and I feel like we made some good connections with potential donors and future staff and faculty. Also, I was able to do some student recruiting. Please pray along with me for the people that are thinking of coming to PIU as short and long term volunteers, missionaries and employees, and for students who are considering coming to PIU in the near future. I will be posting a few more pictures of the trip and, of course, a few more pictures of my new grand-daughter in the next couple of days.

No comments: