Wednesday, October 21, 2015

On The Road in South Carolina

2015-10-21 11.09.47

2015-10-21 13.45.24This week I am on the road in South Carolina. I am staying with the Tavarez family here. They will be coming out to Guam, 2015-10-21 14.33.06God willing, next summer. More on that in a subsequent post. I have spent most of my time in South Carolina at Columbia International University. Thanks to my friend, and CIU prof, Joe Le Texier I have been able to speak in three different classes this week and recruit students to teach in Chuuk and Pohnpei. We have had 5 teachers from CIU out at PIU at various times. I had interviews with two good recruits and we will see where God leads on that. I also had the opportunity to have lunch with Steve and Philip Bradley – Got the selfie in the CIU cafeteria with Steve. I was glad to see that they are doing well. I will head back North tomorrow. Thank you friends at CIU. Also note the gas prices here in South Carolina (right – that is $182.9 per gallon!)

2 comments:

SA said...

Yay! So glad to see Grandpa Steve B doing well! ^_^ And gas is $18?!

SA said...

*$1.82