Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Traveling: Schooley’s Mountain New Jersey

LMUSA (4)

LMUSA (3)My next stop after Los Angeles was Liebenzell Mission USA headquarters in Schooley’s Mountain New Jersey. I was really surprised when I was told I had not been there since 2007. That was way too long to stay away. The place is still beautiful as the pictures here will inadequately show. I also had a good opportunity to meet with LMUSA Board members, staff and administration. It was a good opportunity to be able to sit face to face with the people there and share my vision and passion for PIU. This is something that just doesn’t come through as well in an email or letter. I enjoyed meeting the new staff and renewing and deepening relationships. I hope to return for the 75th anniversary this summer.

LMUSA (1)LMUSA (2)

I couldn’t resist getting pictures of the ducks on the river

No comments: