Sunday, July 14, 2013

On my Way to Alaska

SAMSUNG            A couple days ago I left Guam to head to Alaska for the annual Palauan Church conference. We will be at a camp just outside Wasilla, Alaska for three days and then two days at a church in Anchorage. I will be preaching and doing a couple Bible seminars for the group. I have SAMSUNGmet with them in the past in Susanville, California, Denver, Salado Texas and San Diego. This is my first time in Alaska. I am staying with a couple this weekend, John and Carrie Humphries, that I met a few years ago in the Susanville Baptist Church. They live in Wasilla now. After church today they took me out to see some of the mountains, rivers and Alaska scenery. Spectacular. I took a few pictures. On the way I had a long layover in Seattle so I met with Nate and Julie McKim and family (right). I have known Nate and his parents since he was a baby in the church nursery in Scotts Valley and it was great to be able to spend a day with his family. I am really blessed by the ways that God’s people are so hospitable to me, a missionary on the road!

SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG            SAMSUNG

A few more Alaska scenery pictures. The scenery is so big here.

No comments: