Saturday, March 18, 2017

Update to the Update to the Update (Brief)

I have been offline for a couple days.  Within that time I've been to the doctor a couple times for my white blood cell boosting shots.  We are still on track to do the second round of chemotherapy on March 27th.  Thank you for praying for my white blood cell count to go up, my kidney count to go down, and for the infection that I had on the hole in my back. The white blood cell count continues to slowly go up , but is not yet to where we need it to be.  Please keep praying for that number to go up. I am happy to report that my kidney numbers are good.  Also it seems that the antibiotics have almost taken care of the infection. I feel a bit better. Next week I will be going in for another blood test that will determine if everything is a go for the second round of chemotherapy on the 27th. 

Thank you for praying for me. Joyce and I appreciate it very much. Sometimes getting through the day, with all the extra things we have to do just to maintain normal life, can get to be a grind. To be able to go on line and see how many people are praying for us and care about us is a real encouragement. Again, thank you!

No comments: